Monday, July 27, 2009

Japan

One of our adventures for the weekend was going to Japan. I know it was crazy--a 14 hour flight for a day and a half, but at least I can say that I have been to three continents. We went and met my parents (they left from Salt Lake) and took a train into Tokyo.

We had sushi, and walked around a great deal.

We saw a Shinto Shrine

Irreverently drank the water

Saw a traditional wedding.

I thought I saw a Harajuku girl

Went to the Imperial Gardens

Visited Electric town (the craziest store I have ever been too--Christmas rush has nothing on this place)

Saw the Pagoda and temple.

Had Tempera.

Saw people in native costume.

Slept on the way home in First Class

4 comments:

Jacki said...

I would TOTALLY do a 14 hour flight for 36 hours of fun! I am so jealous of your travels!!!

Susan G. said...

Wow!! What an adventure...and to go first class all the way home!! That is awesome. Looks like you had a blast.

Billy said...

You guys rule! I love your pictures!

Jody said...

Holy Crap that is awesome! I want to go to Japan for the weekend. One day we should totally have a couples adventure where you, me, Daniel, and Logan all go someplace crazy together!