Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Last Decade Review

I am totally stealing great ideas and smashing them together because they got me thinking about things. I saw Jody’s post in pictures for decade of review and wanted to do it as well, but I thought of the bad things that I lost, but gained a great deal. I decided to write it up like my sister-in-law’s awesome Christmas card. That way I am totally not copying both people. However I just cited my source, so I guess I’m not plagiarizing. It is a schizophrenic, but I guess that is how my mind works.

Oh No


Oh Yeah

I lost a German relative

.


I gained a German relative.

I didn’t get accepted to the University I wanted.


I graduated both Dixie College and the University of Utah.

I wished I had better grades in high school.


I graduated from high school.

I had some of the worst roommates ever.


I had the greatest flat mates in the world.

I got dumped on New Year’s day by my boyfriend

.


I found a new boyfriend a year later.

I couldn’t find a job as an editor.


I found a job as a flight attendant.

I had to leave Utah.


I fulfilled my lifelong dream to live in one of the original thirteen colonies.

I lost my best friend to Maryland.


I got to visit Maryland, and Washington DC.

I had my purse stolen with my passport in it in England.


I lived in England;

visit Scotland, Ireland, France,

Belgium, and the Netherlands

while I lived there.

My dog, Cody, died.


I got my cat, Dos.

I had to get married in seven months.


I got married!!!

I was poor the first year of marriage with no TV.


I found Doctor Who on Netflix.

I started out with four nieces and nephews.


I gained 17 nieces and nephews.

I had no friends in Atlanta.


I got at least two couple friends.

Any had my best friends visit me.

I could barely bake.


I learned to cook!

It took four days to get home from Thailand.


I have visited three continents

including countries such as

Japan, Thailand, Canada,

Mexico, Germany, Czech

Republic, and Hungary.

I visit Podunk America on a regular basis.


Des Moines is awesome,

and I randomly drop in

on my sister in law and

friends.

3 comments:

Jody said...

That was an awesome decade in review!!! And I like the 'Oh no' and 'Oh yeah' columns. VERY COOL!

So when do you and I get to go on an adventure together? England didn't work out, Chicago didn't work out- we need to remedy this!

Susan G. said...

LOVE IT!! Way fun. Why does it say you "had to" get married in 7 months? (am I missing something?)I think it's so great that you put up picks of your terrible roommates!!

Billy said...

What a great decade! Hope you guys are doing great!