Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kitten Mittens

I promised to post my knitting and then didn't, but I was in the middle of a mitten class; I thought I would wait until I had all of my mittens done.  This class I had clever names for all of the mittens and started because of the clip above.  I always said I took a kitten mitten class, and made a pot holder mitten (it works too), then the Kool-aid mitten, then we made the Jackie O's, and finally the f@$# awesome mittens (I was impressed that I got the design right) Mittens from left to right.
 Unfortunately I don't enjoy making mittens, so most don't have pairs except for the Jacki O's and the f@$# awesome mittens because they are awesome!

1 comment:

Jody said...

For cuters! I wish I had enough momentum to finish even a single mitten, let along a couple pairs, especially with such great names. Of course, do you even need mittens in Atlanta? Gives you a reason to visit colder places (like Maryland) though, right?