Friday, September 28, 2007

One Whole Fabulous Year


So finally the time has passed and one year later Daniel and I have survived the Dreaded First Year of Marriage. We topped off the end of the honeymoon with cutting of the top of our wedding cake. Everyone told us it would be bad and dried out, but low and behold it tasted fresh and moist. We thought it was better than the cakes we just recently baked.

Daniel loves to have pictures with his tongue hanging out. He tried the cake first and didn't die or pull a nasty face, so I figured I was safe.

4 comments:

Melodee said...

You look very "domestic" cutting that cake after one year of marriage. I'm glad your wedding cake was still edible. I'm sure that is a "good omen" for the survival of your marriage. Tell Daniel, "Nice Tongue". Love Mom Peshell

Annie Gedge said...

Thanks so much mom for writing my blog! I feel so loved!!!

Unknown said...

Is this nomal for Americans?

Jody said...

Congrats on one year! I just spoke to you on the phone and completely forgot that your anniversary was so close! Hooray for surviving marriage (and being happy about it)!
-Jody