Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Doctor Who Crazies

The last few days have been a bit dull and since I haven't seen a good TV show in ages, nor has anyone recommended anything worth watching. I have decided to be more like Daniel and inflict my interest on people who don't care. What I really have a need for is a good season of Doctor Who. For those of you out in the universe who haven't seen this fabulous funny brilliant, clever, adventurous show. This posting goes out to Chisa because she thinks that Daniel and I are the weirdest Americans and I would like to reaffirm her suspicions.
Who is the Doctor?
Here is another fun one liner

Well I hope you enjoy your day everyone and have fun.

2 comments:

JENN said...

Umm Hello GREY'S and Desperate Housewives

Annie Gedge said...

You're a nut job. Grey's is only good because it has good fan music video. Desperate what??