Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quiet as a Mouse


So, the Gedge household has been very quite lately. It has consisted up Daniel running around trying to get all of his work done on top of his school work, and feels as if he is coming short. However he seems to make the deadlines, and crashes every Sunday. I on the other had have been flying around trying to keep my house clean, and work on my scrapbook. I am so excited that I'm only a year and half behind! I know that sounds pretty sad to be excited about, but I am working on my wedding album. I am rather impressed with my work. It makes for fond and sappy memories. My newest scheme for it is to have a voice recording of what each one of us thought that day. Sounds ambitious, and I have no idea who would want to listen to it because we don't have any kids who would care, but I love to pass down my mistakes to my invisible posterity. I find it so interesting about other people's life that I think other people would love to hear about my goofy life, oh wait isn't that what blogging is??? Anyways in a few weeks life will start to pick up and the blog will be much more interesting.
PS My raspberry "stick" has leaves on it. I will totally have a picture of it soon once it really has gone insane with leaves.

2 comments:

VirtualM said...

Hey lady I need your e-mail address; I'm much better at e-mails than phones. I ended up working freelance most of the weekend, but the in-laws are coming into town this week and we need to meet up so they can pay for your dinner! :)
If you're off one day this week and are bored (i.e. Tues or Weds), let me know and the nut and I will come out and hang with you.
Wish Daniel luck with school and trust me, quiet is way better than drama.

Jacki said...

That is a really pretty wedding picture! I love looking at our wedding pictures and reminiscing. I get really sappy!!