Thursday, October 16, 2008

7&8 s

Thanks a lot Mary for the tag. I hope I can even think up this stuff
7 things I plan to do before I die...
1 Go to Africa
2 Finish my Classic Literature list only 100 books to go!
3 Have a kid
4 I would like to own property in my own name (Sorry Daniel your name can't be on it unless it is beneficiary)
5 Go to a dancing class with Daniel
6 Go to Croatia or any other country that is war torn (I attract trouble in foreign countries)
7 Change someone's life for the better(I hope they tell me too)

7 things I can do
1 Laugh at anything
2 Scrapbook
3 Understand personal history
4 LISTEN when others speak (a must have when living with Daniel, that got him into trouble on our first formal date--touchy subject)
5 Sew--and getting better at all the time
6 Quilt--old fashion style with little bits of strips
7 Read for an entire day

7 things I cannot do
1 Sing
2 Walk in a straight line (I have terrible balance)
3 Wear make up 7 days in a row
4 Drive my car without music
5 Be without at least 7 hours of sleep (Scary otherwise--ask my mother)
6 Can't stand odd numbers. its my OCD do you know how difficult it is for me to throw away a half used coke. I can always get two drinks out of a can.
7 Sleep on my stomach

7 things that attract me to my spouse
1 His eyes. Its the first thing that caught me.
2 His beard. I know I am so shallow and physical.
3 I love that we have amazing conversations. We always talk; about feelings; books; politics; EVERYTHING
4 That my husband is intensely tender and you would never know because he only shows that side to me.
5 The cards that Daniel makes for me. They are wicked awesome
6 That he lets me have my way until I am completely unreasonable
7 That he likes to cuddle after I get home from work (whether I'm in the mood to or not)

7 things I say most often
1 Welcome aboard Delta Connection flight 4837 service to Atlanta etc...
2 Dude (like I lived in California in the 80's)
3 Uh Huh
4 Love you
5 Oh Honey!
6 Daniel, what were you thinking when you did that?
7 I know!

Favorite foods
1 Cheese, the stinkier the better
2 Fresh Basil in anything
3 Pesto
4 Chocolate Ice cream
5 Filet Steak
6 Cooper's/Meier's Barbeque
7 Drinking Chocolate

Now lets try the 8s

8 Favorite TV shows

1 Doctor who (Duh)
2 Project Runway
3 Monarch of the Glen
4 The Soup
5 FireFly
6 Arrested Development
7 America's Next Top Model Cycle 1-10
8 Masterpiece Theatre

8 Favorite Restaurants

1 Go Sushi
2 Wasabi
3 Sonic
4 I love Chick-a-fila --Waffle fries--mmmm
5 Brake Pad
6 Olive Garden; mostly for sentimental reasons
7 Paradise Bakery
8 Subway--I know, but it is so healthy on a trip

8 Things that happened yesterday

1 I realized how poor I was by paying my bills
2 Called my best friend to see how she survived her biopsy--didn't go so well
3 Lost my temper over a passenger, but didn't explode on them rather they exploded on me.
4 Talked books with my captain
5 Was fascinated by Les Miserables, the classic I'm reading, Victor Hugo is amazing
6 Went to Panda Express--can we say sodium and flying--bad combo
7 Started at Roanoke, VA then to Moline, IL ended up in Fayetteville, NC
8 The rest was pretty much the blur that is work aka where did I go? What did I see?

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1 Thanksgiving -- I hope I get it off!
2 Going to Salt Lake to spend time with the girls--hopefully
3 Crop night!
4 Making Owl Cookies
5 Halloween pictures
6 Christmas Cards
7 Christmas gifts (X box 360)
8 Finishing Les Miserables

Two hours later I can't believe I thought up all of that! I tag Melissa, Emlyn, and anyone else who wants to try.

3 comments:

VirtualM said...

See? You sit there and just keep going and eventually you've finished it.

Susan G. said...

Okay, what is an owl cookie?? I'm so curious!?

Annie Gedge said...

It is so awesome it is a peanut butter cookie that has the appearence of an owls face. I love to make them as a kid.