Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long time; No see


So I haven't posted in a while partly because I haven't really felt like it, there was nothing to talk about, and Daniel has been playing Diablo with his brothers. It kind of cramps the time I get on the computer. I am all for hacking and slashing monsters since I think it is cool he get to do it with his brothers in other states. Anyways I finally have something to say. I found a praymantis in our "garden" I haven't seen one in ages and it took me a moment to even see him since I was looking around at the green basil leaves. It was pretty cool, so I took a picture of it.

2 comments:

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

Long time no hear! I'm lovin' the hair in the earlier blog...so long & cute. Glad you liked our pics - I'm definitely trying to be more creative. Lovin' your blog and learning all the great things about you!

Susan G. said...

Yeah! A new post!! so do you know this andy guo guy or is he just being creepy??