Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Applefest 2008

I have to back up and tell what we did in September. I haven't had time and I knew there would be a slow moment coming up in our lives.
We went up to Ellijay, Ga to the Applefest mostly because we heard that the apple pies were fabulous and we were having an intense month of touring North Georgia for its mountains. It was a neat little town that focuse is the Applefest in September. We walked around the town square then went to the fair grounds. We bought a peck of Georgia apples, shared an apple pie, and found a wagon full of different sodas. The best part was settling down with our mugs of soda and watching the dance troupe that had come up from the city. It reminded me of how much I loved going to festivals and dancing when I was younger. Daniel was kind of shocked because I was doing my loud "yah" and "whoops" and clapping and criticizing the dancers and telling him who was good and which dancer was actually a teacher. It made me a little excited and the sugar from our mugs of soda wasn't helping any.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh the good days of a whooping and a hollaring!! Sounds like you had a good time!!

Julie said...

yeah- so i had to comment on this one too. Ahh- the memories :) I do the same thing by the way whenever I see a group peforming :)

Benny said...

Hi Daniel, Long time no talk. How are things going? I was wondering if you have seen the Dr. Who Xmas special? It was good. drop me an email sometime gadgetmancc@sacksbysyndy.com We are comming to Atlanta this June to see Wes he lives in Roswell. maybe we can get togather one night and have dinner. Talk to you later Chris Clark

Emlyn said...

I had to do a double take - cute blonde hair! Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Wallace Clan said...

your pic is so cute! But guess what time for a new update.