Saturday, September 5, 2009

Conventions and Festivals

This Saturday was the first time I got to see the Dragon Con parade. It is a parade that the people who go to Dragon Con dress up as their favorite characters. they make their own costumes. That is probably the best part because some of them are really clever or just funny. Daniel had already seen the parade before and I wanted to see it this year. It drew this huge crowd. All of the people I sat next to; it was their first year going too. I loved it!









There was the Princess Bride
Monty Python and the Holy Grail Trojan bunny,
Box Troopers
Chewy
and of course Doctor Who (which gets bigger every year)





After we hopped on the MARTA (Public transport of ATL)and went to the book festival which had only three booth that were selling books. I was sorely disappointed because I wanted to buy some books, but there weren't any that interested me.

3 comments:

Crafts Blog said...

Annalisa Peshell!! I have missed you so much! I cant believe that you found my blog, I just started it not very long ago! You look like you are having a great time where you live and with your job! It is so good to be able to stalk you and find out what you are up to!! Thanks for being one of my two people to check out my blog:)!! cant wait to keep up with you!

Billy said...

That parade is awesome!! I love people that are such fans that they dress up like their favorite characters. I couldn't do it myself but I salute those who do! :)

Jody said...

Where did Annie go? No posts in almost 2 months? I need to fill my on-line stalking quota!