Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


Halloween this year was rather exciting at the Gedge household. We actually got invited to a Halloween party. This was a rare instant (since we just hide in our house on Halloween). It was a great party because we were able to carve pumpkins, eat caramel apples and play a quiz game. We also went to our ward Halloween party in the afternoon. Screaming sugared up children really make the holidays great.

PS I just realized I haven't written in over a month, but there was much trauma with getting new front teeth (I crowned my old ones), that Blogging has been low on my list of things to do.

3 comments:

Susan G. said...

Ouch! Crowns are no fun at all!! But the end result is usually nice..hope you are enjoying your new smile!!

Jody said...

I want pictures! (of your new front teeth, that is). Glad you made another post- I was suffering from Annie withdrawal.

Stephanie said...

You have new front teeth?? And you didn't have to wait until Christmas?? :) I'm sorry though, crowns are no fun!