Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving


Whew! Thanksgiving was great this year because we didn't have to cook or deal with anything. Daniel got to come on a trip with me. This is the first Thanksgiving I worked and I was in Albany, New York. It is the coolest city because it's architecture is so heavily European and Colonial. We stayed in downtown which is beautiful, but rather dead because of the holiday. We had a nice walk along the Hudson and it was warmer than Atlanta. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner by the hotel ($20.00) for free. It was buffet style, but was made from scratch so it didn't taste like a bad Vegas buffet.

Daniel's favorite part was flying up on one of my flights because he could ask for as much to drink as he liked and I gave him first class treatment with things like Twix and Sun Chips. He got to meet one of my favorite pilots and talked to him for two hours on the way home (surprise! they mostly liked the same things). All in all I hope that he will come to work with me again for Christmas since I will be in Oklahoma City and hopefully I will get to see my brother too!

1 comment:

Susan G. said...

Sounds like a great thanksgiving. They have Twix on your airline??? Christine and Roy and Tiff are coming through Atlanta tomorrow!!