Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thai dinner

I went over to my Yoga teacher house to make the Thai food that I learn to make in Thailand. We had so much fun. It took five hours, a lot of substituting, and some arguing on Daniel and I part. It ended up being some of the funnest times I have ever had. It also makes me wish I had a larger kitchen with more kitchen gadgets.

We made shrimp salad, Satay chicken, Cashew chicken stir fry, and Sticky rice with mango. A lot of my pictures are of tofu since that is what we did most of our substituting (Yes Jody I will have to come to your house and have a Thai dinner made by us and you can eat it too!) It really worked well which greatly surprised me.

1 comment:

Jody said...

You coming to our house and cooking for us sounds like a GREAT idea! When can we schedule that? All in all, looks yummy! (And when did you start doing yoga? I'm just getting back into it myself...)