Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dinner of the Month

This month I tried to do a little twist on my inviting "strangers" into my home. I was invited. or invited myself, to one of my captain's home for dinner and to meet his family. I was kind of excited to have Daniel meet him because my captain is sarcastic like Daniel is. I was so excited because I had heard so much about his wife that I couldn't wait to meet her. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of her. We got to play games with his family and have family home evening. We played knocking Samuel the Incian, playmoble Lamanite. My Captain's girls attacked poor Samuel with marshmallows until our rice crispy wall was knocked down.
Daniel and I had a total blast, and I am glad that I meshed a little work with personal socializing. Does that mean I will learn how to brown nose my way to the top of my company?

4 comments:

Jody said...

I wish I was more social... You wanna come to Maryland so I can have a friend over for dinner?

Annie Gedge said...

I think that is an awesome idea I will totally have to figure that out.

Jody said...

Hey, so I keep seeing this woman running around the lake in the morning and I could swear it is you! The only reason I don't scream "Annie!" and hug her is because it would be weird to explain that I thought she was a friend of mine who lives in Atlanta. Weird.

Susan G. said...

Love the new header pic...where are you? And who are all those people with their backs turned?