Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dinner Party!!!

I am going to brag because I am getting pretty good at this hosting parties at my house. I am actually getting to enjoy it. Maybe I will work on big parties. This time I had Chante (from my Amsterdam trip) and her boyfriend, Matt, come over to eat. I made Rosemary Chicken which turned out so so with a vegatable salad and twice baked potatoes. The best part was that I made this absolutely awesome peanut butter honeycomb pie. I made the honeycomb myself which was so much fun. I think I am going to make chocolate covered honeycomb for Christmas and give it out. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of that great pie.

3 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

boyfriend Matt? I need more details.

StarSandy68 said...

Hey Annie,

It's good to have found you. How do I contact you? I'm on facebook...no blogs. You look like you are doing well. I'm super happy for you.

Loves,

Sandy

Susan G. said...

August? Really? We need an update!