Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend at Jody's

This was a much needed visit. All we did was watch Harry Potter and walk dogs. The place where we walked the dogs reminded me of Sweetwater Creek which is one of my favorite state parks. I was extremely rude and knitted on the couch while watching the movies (I told you I am a little obsessive). But hey all you need is a little Rhubarb Bitters and Ginger ale with a strawberry garnish, and there is a great making for an awesome weekend. Look at those smiles (including the dog's and she didn't even get any).

1 comment:

Jody said...

Yay! Weekend and Jody's! And you are more than welcome to knit on our couch anytime! Also, we have the guest bathroom functional now with only a few minor things left to do (like a coat of paint on the trim, etc)- so now we practically have a guest suite to offer you!