Thursday, November 8, 2012

Musings

I love to blog, but must admit I can't unless I have a picture.  It slows my process down because if I have a picture I have to scrapbook it.  It is a vicious cycle and slows the process down dramatically as I have to look for photo ops that I want to scrapbook without getting behind.  I begin to lean more towards Facebook (yes I just admitted that) because it satisfies my gossip urge as well as allow me to participate instantly with the like button. Funny part is that I still take twenty minutes to compose an answer.  This is why I make Daniel compose our Christmas card.  I don't know what he will pull out of his hat this year since we didn't celebrate our birthdays, holidays, or even our anniversary (yes we both forgot).  Sounds depressing when put on paper.  Most my vacations were canceled as well so I can't regal the world with where I've been.

Yes this is my whiny post. I  figure I should have one in case people get the misconception that I'm always happy.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I think facebook and blogging both fulfill significant but different roles. But you're right- my responses and stalking of facebook probably takes more time than if I just blogged about an idea or event. But whatever, I'll stalk you on your blog and on facebook!

Stephanie said...

This is not a whiny post....it is truth and balance!