Monday, February 4, 2013

Finally Pictures!


So this weekend Daniel and I did something picture worthy. We went to Sioux Falls, South Dakota for our niece's baptism.

It was a lot of fun even though most of Daniel's family wasn't there we had a blast with those  who were. We first got on all the flights we booked on.  Do you know how fun traveling is when you don't have to worry on how you're getting there? We even got to sit next to each other. I was so excited I had to document it!


We had fun our first day just talking. It was nice because we went out to lunch and then had dinner in. Daniel was so excited to be with David and commandeer all of his attentions with all of the kids.

The next day was the baptism and it was great. We all got dressed up and headed over to the church. Daniel gave me the best complement. He said, "I looked very good and put together, like I was some rich person in Atlanta." High praise indeed since he works in such a posh part of town. However he could have just smiled at me and I would  have gone mushy anyway. I find in January I usually refall in love with him since that was the first time I did.

After the baptism we came home to go shooting. I have never had a desire to shoot guns, nor do I care much about them; however, I saw two pictures with my childhood best friends shootings rifles a few years ago and I couldn't help it, but they looked really sexy and bad ass. I thought I couldn't be out done. David said he would talking me shooting next time I came (two years ago) since Daniel has as much a clue about guns as I do. With the current drama going on it spoiled our plans because there were no bullets to shoot. Apparently South Dakota is a huge hunting, gun toting state, and they aren't in any real threat form Obama polices, but they still ran out and bought all the ammo (apparently the most common ammo is out of stock in a four state radius).
After our shooting disappointment we came home to play games with the kids. Daniel was helping Kostya play lego Lord of the Rings when he took off his shirt Daniel had to make him a hoodlum by putting Daniel's beanie I laughed 'cause his hands look like gangster symbols when he wasn't playing the game. We had an awesome time and walked right on our plane to get home the next day.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Yay pictures! And I'm kinda sad you didn't get to shoot a gun. I'm not an advocate of owning guns in general, but I still would be interested in learning how they work...