Saturday, November 23, 2013

November kindness

So I think I've done so many nice things I've forgotten them. I had to go through my month to figure out some. I guess they were so simple that I forgot them. my first one I attempted to bring dinner to a single friend, but she wasn't home. I eventually brought over fresh apple pie, and just sat and talked. Ideally I wanted a meal, mostly because it is nice to come home and have food to quickly heat up. Meh you get what you get.

Then we went to Vegfest, Atlanta's Vegan festival, it was really good actually and I saw some recipes to make some good healthy eats.  I went with my neighbor to get info for my gluten free friend. I came home and made the best cupcakes for her. Unfortunately my acupuncturist stuck me to stop sugar cravings, so anytime I tasted the frosting I'd get queasy. I know they tasted good logically even if my stomach told me otherwise.

Voodoo medicine has been going well except I had a "health" crisis, and had call out of work for a cold/sinus infection/cough/sore throat/running nose mess. Doctor stuck me and up my meds and a day later was fine. Yep it's still working, but she has me rubbing Wheat Germ oil on my scars to help "heal energy holes." It's one thing I do feel is totally voodoo and am not sure that it is really doing anything. I don't know we'll see.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I wish I enjoyed cooking. And cooking for other people. Or cared enough to look up complicated recipes for diets. I also have always been very interested in acupuncture- I want to try that!