Saturday, March 15, 2008

Six word Challenge

So, a friend of mine got a challenge of a memoir in six words. I had to take this challenge up because I love to play with words. My first one I thought of was "I'm in the pits of Despair" which of course was followed up with "Don't even think trying to escape." which I suppose even though that is how I felt that day; it is more of a movie quote than a memoir.


So I decided on "Flight Attendant ready to kill passengers." Or "Strange encounters of a Flight Attendant." Makes you want to be on one of my flights huh. Please anyone try it; it's fun and kinda funny.

1 comment:

claire said...

I've been working on mine for a while but haven't come up with anything good yet. I loved the ones they put in the book reviews and would like to get the book (it's linked on my blog somewhere, I think it was a post I put reading memoirs as something I was doing lately.)