Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Man's Best Friend--Even for a Cat Lover


So, I finally pestered the ever busy Mary to send me this photo. I totally love it because it was late one night at Juston and Mary's and Bridget couldn't help herself, but fall asleep on top of Daniel. Now, the best part is that Daniel actually let Bridget stay there for a good hour, since he gesticulates when he talks I am surprise that Bridget didn't get turned over in one of his exciting rants about life. I think that this is the only time that Daniel enjoyed having a Dog on him since he only likes cats. But as Mary says, "It's Bridget. Isn't she the cutest pug on the planet!" Maybe it wasn't a "Dog" on him, but Bridget, a member of the Rindlesbach family.

2 comments:

VirtualM said...

But you know her charisma has nothing on that sweater. What man can resist a small dog wearing clothes?

Jacki said...

You better not show Dos that picture. I hear cats can be real you know whats... :)