Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lazy Days


So Dos came back from our friends house after the vacation. He loved it there because the house was big and plenty of excitement because of their kid and dog. He picked up some bad habits there like laying on his back so that his belly could be scratched. He must have pick this one up from their dog, Bridget. He has also picked up how to get attention when your little. Today, I was scrapbooking and made the mistake of letting Dos sit on my desk while I was working. He was fine until I needed more pictures. I tried to get them, but he was on top and was mad that I was messing around underneath him. He then decided to get up and move to a better position. This was great for me because I finally got my pictures, but he took the rest of the room on the desk. He refused to move, so finally I just gave up.

2 comments:

VirtualM said...

Bad habits are about the only thing one can learn at our house. Your cat is awesome.

Susan G. said...

Cat's are famous for flopping down in the middle of whatever you're doing and demanding a tummy rub..I'm suprised he didn't try it sooner. He looks so much like our Dusty!! Tabby's rule!