Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hilton Head Baby!


So, I got to stay at Hilton Head this week on my trip and it will be the last time that ASA stays overnight there for the rest of the year. I had to take photos of the room that I stayed in especially after the Red Neck Rivera. This was done in much better taste that was relaxing, which is the whole theme of the resort, clean white sheets. The minute I see that the sheets and bed spread are not white I think that they are trying to hide dirt.
Notice my view is of the trees. The last time I stayed there they had just opened up Hilton Head service and I had the room with a view of the beach it was awesome. This hotel is actually a resort and a nice one at that. I can't believe that they have a Wii for exercising, a yoga instructor, I'm sure a personal trainer, water aerobics, and I don't know what else, but if I was on vacation I would not be doing water aerobics. I spent the morning looking at all of the locals any tourist that had babies on the beach. It was awesome to see everyone doing all sorts of things like fishing, boating, some were already in the water, and not much sun bathing since it was overcast. I soon went on into the resort to show you how many pools they had. I couldn't believe how many pools this place had considering that the beach was four feet away. This is one of my favorite over nights.

2 comments:

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

Oooo...I envy you. I would give anything to go back to the beach right now, but I'm in a classroom waiting for the next wave of students to come in...awww! Glad this trip was better than the last. And hooray for cheap flip-flops!

VirtualM said...

I'm just a little jealous....I love the beach but my spouse is over it, so we never go :( It looks like a pretty nice setup there!