Monday, February 16, 2009

Daniel's BIG 2-7

Daniel turned 27 this year (on the 6th). I went nuts and bought him a lot of presents. Not very fun presents ie a trimmer and a replacement razors. He seemed happy, but he is always surprised because he doesn't remember his birthday a something special. The first year we celebrated his birthday I got a balloon bouquet and threw candy on his bed with a card. He was SHOCKED by that. I always ask him if he wants a party and he can't think of anything or anyone to invite. Once again this year we had a mini party with Juston, Mary, and Frankie, and I made ice cream pie. We tweaked the ice cream, so that it became a Oreo, Butterfinger ice cream pie. Oreo Butterfinger shakes are Daniel's favorite. This time we went out to a pizza joint that had some live music and we got to see Frankie get funk on. It was fun.

5 comments:

Gedge Mamma said...

Happy Birthday Daniel-your really that old? Oh wait, that means I'm older.

VirtualM said...

Happy Birthday - we have some pics of Frankie bringin' on the funk that will probably make it onto our blog soon! And your ice cream pie - Juston and I both commented about how tasty it was. MMMMMMM I'm so hungry dang pseudo-diet!

Susan G. said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

Happy belated Birthday Dan!

Billy said...

Happy Birthday!!